Quicken unable to connect to the Quicken servers

Options

After going through the reconnection process with Wells Fargo, I needed to deactivate one of my Ally accounts. I deactivated it because when doing updates, transactions for another account were put into the now deactivated account. I am trying to reactivate the account and I get the following message:

"We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are unable to connect to the Quicken servers at this time.

Do not contact Ally Bank. They cannot fix this problem. Please try again in a few hours.

Thank you for your patience."

Error code CC-501

I have been trying for a couple of weeks and still get the same message.

I do have another account with Ally that is set up for downloads and there is no problem with that account. So, I know that Quicken is able to connect to the servers.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @awfarina,

If you haven't already, we recommend reviewing this support article for more information.

As stated in the article, if the error persists for more than 24 hours, then you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files, and will likely need to file an escalation if they see fit.

Please, click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Quicken and/or Intuit has been experiencing server issues beginning the week of Christmas. The situation has slowly gotten better over the last 1-1/2 months but there are still times when the server issue(s) resurface (especially on weekends) and when that happens Quicken cannot connect to the servers. It sometimes actually disconnects Quicken from Cloud Acct causing a white screen and Quicken data files cannot be accessed at all. Usually, it is just a matter of trying and trying again until the connection is reestablished but it can take several attempts sometimes lasting hours before a good connection is restored.

As for me, I have been experiencing this issue for the better part of 5 hrs now. I had a brief period where I was able to connect and run OSU for a couple of data files but since then no connection is available. I keep reminding myself to be patient and try, again, later.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.