Go to Reconcile Report after reconciling Credit Card Account

Options
Sue
Sue Member ✭✭✭
edited February 21 in Reports

Can you create a prompt to print a reconcile report upon completion of a reconcile on the Credit Card account? Makes sense and would be most helpful and save having to go the extra step by going to Reports, —> Banking ——> Reconciliation I am on Windows

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

3 votes

Reviewed · Last Updated

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Sue,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to the Community with your request.

I went ahead and changed your post to an Idea so other users who have the same or a similar request can vote on your idea by clicking the up arrow (see below).

Ideas are also reviewed by our Development and Product teams to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Sue
    Sue Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Thank you so much, I don't usually check into the community unless I have a problem. I find it difficult to ask a question, because it's not clear. It seems that they want me to go through a lot of already asked questions, then I can't find my answer and of course sending out an idea. So I appreciate you sending my "Idea" to the proper place.

Perhaps you can answer a question for me. I am going to meet with my accountant soon and can't get the proper information in my reports! I have been using Quicken since 2005 and never had this problem before. I am attempting to run a profit/ loss report, in one case I have no profit in another case the profit is totally off. + it is missing several accounts. I have checked everything that I know how. I don't change the options, because they have always been accurate. The profit/loss under Reports is different than the profit/loss under Business. I am totally bewildered, shouldn't they both be the same? Well, they are both wrong. One shows no profit, the other shows way too much + like I said neither report is giving me all the accounts. Is anyone else having this problem? I update each time Quicken notifies me that there is a update. Were there errors in the last backup?

With Warmest Regards, Sue

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Try turning these preferences off, and double check your advance settings for the reports.

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Sue
    Sue Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks but that didn't work. I ran a bank summary and got most of my accounts "categories" but customer invoices didn't show for example. Going throughit now to make sure I can capture everything, then I guess I am going to have to hand write what is missing! Frustrating