US Bank won't download transactions in one-step update

Options

This started ~1 week ago. After multiple attempts to correct this, I had a chat session with Quicken. Each of the 4 US Bank accounts was deactivated, then added back, following all of the pertinent instructions. OSU continues to stall during the process, and US Bank transactions won't download. The tech in the chat session said Quicken would have to address this problem with US Bank. It's been 2 days, and still no resolution. I'd appreciate any thoughts on this problem.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @fatherabe,

Would you mind providing me with the ticket number that would have been given to you during your interaction with Quicken Support?

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• fatherabe
    fatherabe Member ✭✭
    Options

I don't recall receiving a ticket number. I believe the tech's name was Joshua if that helps.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Thank you for your reply @fatherabe,

I sent you a direct message. Please check your inbox (the envelope icon near the upper right in the Community).

Thank you!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• ndavalos76
    ndavalos76 Member ✭✭
    Options

I'm also having this issue, I spent all day a few weeks ago deactivating and re-adding the accounts, I also ended up having to just create a new account and migrate 20 years worth of transactions from my checking account into the new account because it wouldn't allow me to link to the original one. Now it's not getting the correct balances or all the transactions. I had to do a "reset" for it to download anything on my checking, and it's just not getting anything for my credit card or savings account no matter what I do. My business account at US Bank is also not updating.

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

US Bank's implementation of Express Web Connect has ALWAYS been flaky and unreliable.

That's why it's well worth it, to me, to pay a small fee for the use of Direct Connect with my 3 USB accounts.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• jod.z
    jod.z Member ✭✭
    edited March 16
    Options

** UPDATE **

I tried it again and this time ignored the warning that I needed to reconnect. I clicked "remind me later" and everything seems to have downloaded fine!

I'm having the same issue. It requested I reconnect and I go through the steps and it says it was successful. But when I get back to Quicken, I notice in the list of US Bank accounts I've connected (business, personal checking, savings, money market, credit card), they all say "Don't add to Quicken" under "Action" and I have no way of changing that.

It appears my last successful download was February 2, 2024.

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

"Don't add to Quicken" means that they're already connected to the bank and don't need to be re-connected or new accounts created.

And I'd assume that you're using the free "Express Web Connect" to download. USB's implementation of EWC has ALWAYS been flaky, which is why I use Direct Connect.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP