Please fix 4k dpi support, it's broken.

Options
questionsforever
questionsforever Member ✭✭✭✭

The application dpi override still has issues in 4k display mode. The menu bar, menu text bar is cutoff, the + icons and other graphics are tiny and the entire quicken windows frame has way too small icons.

For the 16% further increase in subscription price from last year, I expect the software to work properly.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @questionsforever,

Would you mind sharing screenshots of the issue that you described?

If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments. Please remember to redact any personal information as needed.

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• questionsforever
    questionsforever Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's mostly the menu bars, text, overall Quicken frame and the little plus boxes are too small. The text and reports are fine. Btw, this is with application dpi over-ride set. If I unset that, everything is too big and blurry.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    edited March 8
    Options

Hello @questionsforever,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

I forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. I can see that you already submitted log files for this issue. Thank you for sending the logs!

We apologize for any inconvenience!

Thank you.    

(CTP-9350)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.