Tracking Shared Credit Card Spendings

Options
Nic P.
Nic P. Member
edited April 12 in Using Quicken on the Web

This question was already asked here:

And I have successfully implemented the suggested solution: create an account that simulates my partner paying half of the credit card bill. pretty much I add an entry to this manual account I created with +[HALF PRICE OF SHARED CREDIT CARD EXPENSE]. So if I have an expense for $100 on my shared credit card, I had a +55 to my manually curated account.

While this works, it seems extremely tedious — I just spent 30 minutes adding manual entries to this account. I know this might not be a top priority for your team, but would it be possible to add a feature to perform a standard operation for every account entry? E.g. for my shared credit card account I'd like to tell it to always consider only half the expense towards my reports.

That would make the "shared credit card" people's life a lot easier. Thanks!

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Nic P.,

If this is a feature you'd like to see implemented in the future, I recommend creating an Idea post. Ideas that receive enough votes may be implemented in the future. For instructions on creating an Idea post, please click here.

Thank you!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.