Elan Financial Services - CC-502 (QWin) [Edited]

Options
Marto1
Marto1 Member ✭✭

Getting the dreaded CC-502 cannot connect even though it's Saturday morning and outside server and bank maintenance hours. Help please.

Comments

• dwl1960
    dwl1960 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I’m receiving the same error. Updated last night but no dice this morning. Been checking on it since 5am this morning.

• MikeC331
    MikeC331 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I have been unable to download any Fidelity Visa transactions since 3/13. Quicken shows error CC-502 for Elan Financial Services. Any ideas? Ironically, I just renewed my membership.

• CaveCreek
    CaveCreek Member ✭✭✭
    Options

CC-502 Error when OSU on Elan Financial Services … this was a problem last fall, hope it is not a repeat.

B)  Windows 10 Home / Quicken Premier Subscription - Quicken user since the last century
  • rx35285
    rx35285 Member ✭✭
    Options

Another disappointed Quicken/Elan Financial Services customer. One day it works, the next day you get a CC-502. What's the fix?

• leishirsute
    leishirsute Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Likewise. You are not alone. Worked on 3/13/2024.

Hopefully, it's some scheduled maintenance at Elan that will resolve after the weekend.

Deluxe R55.26., Windows 10 Pro

• Alan C
    Alan C Member
    Options

Yes, same issue this morning. Hope it is not same issue as last time. Took a long time to resolve.

• leishirsute
    leishirsute Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Just to check, I logged into my Elan account and selected the Manage 3rd Party Apps under Card Management.

The website asked to share data with Fidelity, which it already does. I responded Yes and it gave an error.

"Transaction data sharing. Sorry, we didn't get that. Please make your changes and try again."

So, it might be something on the Elan side. Just guessing.

• es114
    es114 Member ✭✭
    Options

I tried refreshing the account. But Quicken will not allow a sign on with error CC-502. I can sign on directly though and download a qfx file.

• Mike D300
    Mike D300 Member ✭✭
    Options

Same problem here. Worked yesterday. Quicken updated this morning to R55.15, and now CC-502. Will try again on Monday.

Windows 10 Home

Quicken Premiere R55.15

• tfhoughton
    tfhoughton Member ✭✭✭
    Options

CC-502 again! Windows 11, Quicken R55.15. Problem data sent to Quicken.

The Elan webiste has been updated, too! Could the interface between Quicken and Elan been affected?

Manual, QFX downloads work, but we didn't get Quicken to manually download the data.

Hope this is just a 'weekend thing'. :-)

• LongPlay
    LongPlay Member
    Options

Same problem with Elan on Saturday morning, 3/16. Windows 10 and latest Quicken update, R55.15

• johnboy1227
    johnboy1227 Member ✭✭
    Options

same story here. when i logged onto quicken this am an update was installed to version R55-15 and the cc-502 error appeared after trying to update my Elan credit card

• tbf47
    tbf47 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Same here. Malfunction trying download transactions from Elan Financial Services. Started yesterday after the R55.15. I got the CC-502……….. Actually, R55.15 knocked off all my online downloads info. I had to reenter all the user names and passwords. Elan was the only one that did not work.

Windows 10 * Quicken Premier user.

Quicken user since 198x something. Started with Quicken for DOS 5.X

• Marco
    Marco Member ✭✭
    Options

This happened this AM. When I started Quicken it did an auto update and after that, could not connect with Elan or Fidelity Cards or CardMember Services (I think these are all all the same wolfe in different sheep's clothing)

• emhamiltn
    emhamiltn Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Quicken Premier (Windows) | Version: R55.15 | Build: 27.1.55.15

Same CC-502 issue

• sonomaron
    sonomaron Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Same issue with CC-502. I did a download of transactions from the Elan website and it resulted in tons of duplicate transactions in Quicken. Be sure to have a backup if you try to download from Elan. I restored back to yesterday's backup and am good, except no Elan transactions.

• tbf47
    tbf47 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Just tried again to reestablish the Elan Financial Services download. Failed CC-502 ERROR

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached and (if you are willing) a sanitized copy of your data file in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience!

Thank you.    

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• M_B
    M_B Member ✭✭
    Options

Same issue here. Reported the problem, but not holding my breath…. Also tried adding the Elan account under a test file, got the message Quicken couldn't connect to Elan.

• Brad95X
    Brad95X Member ✭✭
    edited March 17
    Options

Same problem here CC-502… see attached pic for when trying to add an Elan account.

Error report with logs & sanitized copy sent to Quicken as per Quicken Kristina's instructions above.

• npppb
    npppb Member ✭✭
    Options

Same problem here. Last known working 2024-03-10. First failure 2024-03-16.

• deanmcilwrath
    deanmcilwrath Member ✭✭
    Options

Same, errors since 15-Mar for me.

• peterstaley
    peterstaley Member
    Options

Same thing happening to me since yesterday (Saturday the 16th).

• tbf47
    tbf47 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I read a comment that said Quicken had said this was an Elan Financial Services issue. Elan said it was a Quicken issue. It would appear that it would be a Quicken issue because from my experience this issue appeared with R55.15. My personal experience was it began with R55.15. Are we assume that there is no one working on it during the weekend?

• leishirsute
    leishirsute Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@tbf47 I am on Quicken R53.32 and this issue started for me as well.

• anh6870
    anh6870 Member ✭✭
    Options

Since my last Quicken update (Version: R55.15 / Build: 27.1.55.15), my ELAN Financial Services is not updating.

• JohnWells
    JohnWells Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Same here. Tried several times yesterday and now today still getting CC-502 error.

• RobbHyland
    RobbHyland Member ✭✭
    Options

I'm having the same problem started last week

• williamdowns
    williamdowns Member
    Options

same here

• cedwards53
    cedwards53 Member ✭✭
    Options

Same here