System
System Member admin

This discussion was created from comments split from:

Status of Fidelity Downloads please

Comments

• jnash67
    jnash67 Member ✭✭
    Options

Been having significant issues with Fidelity the last week or so as well. I've deactivated my accounts and am unable to re-activate. It keeps saying "We couldn't get information about Fidelity Investments. This account will be set up as a manual account."

• jnash67
    jnash67 Member ✭✭
    Options

Incidentally, it's not even letting me import a qfx file i've manually exported for the fidelity credit card from the fidelity site. Try to import it and it says "Quicken is unable to establish an internet connection. [OL-297-A]". Then it says "Quicken is currently unable to verify the financial institution information for this download. Please try again later."

Internet is fine though. My other accounts connect fine.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @jnash67,

If you don’t mind, could you please provide screenshots of the error messages that you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments. Please remember to redact any personal information as needed.

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

For the problem with the QFX file, version R55.13 had this problem, you should update to the latest version R55.15 to fix it.

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • jnash67
    jnash67 Member ✭✭
    Options

An update on some of my issues in case it helps anyone. The problem with "Quicken is currently unable to verify the financial institution information for this download. Please try again later." was an issue on my end. I was running a firewall called Portmaster that was blocking it.

Regarding the fidelity credit card, i managed to connect it using financial institution Elan Financial Services. The login that worked was the login I have for a site called fidelityrewards.com. It's strange because the fidelity credit card link previously came through my fidelity.com account.

My main fidelity account still isn't working properly. There's a brokerage account and a bank account. When I connected to fidelity previously it connected the brokerage account, the bank account and the credit card. Now it only connects the brokerage account. Do not have a link in Quicken to the bank account.

• shepali
    shepali Member ✭✭
    Options

I'm having this trouble too. It won't sync with my existing Fidelity accounts (OL-297-A error), even though all my other banks (other than Fidelity) ARE syncing through One Step Update. This has been ongoing for about a week. It also won't let me add a new Fidelity account with an error of "We couldn't get information from Fidelity". I get that same message when trying to add an account from other banks too…I've tried Wells Fargo, Chase, Ally, Bank of America.

At the suggestion of Chat support, I tried a new blank test quicken file…same error message trying to add any account. Agent said to try again on Monday. Like that's going to magically fix it - lol.

This discussion has been closed.