Click on Register Payee + displays manual Bill Pay menu (edit)

Options

As a seasoned Classic Quicken user, I'd appreciate an enhancement in the register functionality. It would be fantastic to have a right-click option on the payee in the register that allows us to instantly access the two manual bill pay menus if a bill pay entry exists, or prompt to create one if not. Often, I find myself needing to make adjustments and navigating through multiple menus to access the appropriate bill pay options. Streamlining this process would significantly save time for users whenever this function is needed.

0 votes

Reviewed · Last Updated

Comments

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Are you suggesting adding this function to the menu that currently comes up when you right-click a payee?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• gmichie
    gmichie Member ✭✭
    edited March 29
    Options

Yes, that is right. If I need to update a registry entries bill pay setting there are at least 5 menu clicks I have to go through to make those changes. Then I have to navigate back to the registry to continue what ever needs to be done from there.

Q user from the 1980s.

Harrison Michie

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @gmichie,

Your post has been changed to an Idea so other users who have the same or a similar request can vote on your idea by clicking the up arrow (see below).

Ideas are also reviewed by our Development and Product teams in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers.

Please, be sure to add your own vote as well.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.