Faster EWC+ Connection?

Options

Is it just me or…has EWC+ been running much faster? I have never timed my EWC+ with BofA but I know it seemed it would take forever (3 Mins at least). This week the connection has been maybe 30 Secs???? Anyone experiencing this as well? Anyone know if "Maybe" EWC+ was updated\enhnaced to connect more quickly?

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @denmarfl,

Thank you for coming to share. We are happy to hear that the connection has been quicker for you!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• denmarfl
    denmarfl Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 17
    Options

Thanks for your reply….my Post was to inquire if some update or enhnacement was pushed out to the EWC+ process that would definitely confirm my observation..because if no Updates\changes\enhnacements have been recently done by Intuit\Quicken to EWC+ then I am wrong….

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yes, it has been faster for about month now. There are a couple other threads on it. And your statement of going from 3 minutes to 30 seconds is spot on to what others and I have seen. At first, I didn't see the speed up because Express Web Connect + and Express Web Connect run in parallel and I have a financial institution using Express Web Connect that has always been slow.

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 30
    Options

I, too, am seeing EWC+ completing much faster now than in the past. In fact, it seems that it is completing almost as fast as DC does. My total OSU run time used to take from 2-3 minutes to complete and for the last few weeks its been taking approximately 1-1.5 minutes. I haven't seen these kinds of OSU completion times for at least 2 yrs so I'm pretty happy about that.

EWC still can be troublesome from a time perspective but I do not have many EWC financial institutions left anymore (only 3 in my main data file) so they are not much of a drag on the total OSU process anymore.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

• Procopio
    Procopio Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I was thinking that too. I haven't timed anything, but it sure does feel faster.

What was changed?