Virginia Credit Union: One Step Update not working with New Online Banking Site

Options

VACU recently ported to a new online banking provider. Since then, I have not been able to download transactions. Even if I disable online services and then reconnect, I get an error message saying that the VACU server cannot be reached. I'm thinking that Quicken needs to point to the new site. How can we get this investigated?

Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited April 23
    Options

Hello @DDub,

To better assist you further, could you please provide a screenshot of the error you are receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Also which instance in our bank list are you selecting to connect with this financial institution? Upon checking, I found that there are 3 different ones available to select— "Virginia Credit Union", "Virginia CU", and "VACU".

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• sandrap67
    sandrap67 Member
    Options

I've been having issues for over a week as well. It's a cc-502 error using the "Virginia Credit Union".