Downloads stopped 1/7/2024, accounts: all synchrony bank

Options

I have been unable to download to these accounts since 1.7.2024

Amazon - Synchrony

Belk - Synchrony

Sam's Club - Synchrony

I have tried many of the recommendations from this site and others online. None have been successful. Any assistance would be appreciated—long-time

Tagged:

Best Answer

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited May 12 Answer ✓
    Options

@davismw77 This is a community site for Quicken users — e.g. it's mostly fellow Quicken users here, with a handful of Quicken moderators — but it is not Quicken Support. If you're looking for help or an answer with your connectivity problems, I suggest you contact Quicken Support by phone. Their representatives have tools to look at log files on your computer to try to resolve your problem.

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @davismw77,

Aside from being unable to download transactions, do you receive any specific error code(s) and/or message(s) while trying to connect that you can provide us with here, please?

Check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• davismw77
    davismw77 Member
    Options

This is all I get. I can access my other synchrony accounts on line. I did not have any problems before 1/7/2024.

Thanks,

Mike

• davismw77
    davismw77 Member
    Options

I guess the delay is caused by my request occurring on a weekend. Hopefully, next week I will get an answer.

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited May 12 Answer ✓
    Options

@davismw77 This is a community site for Quicken users — e.g. it's mostly fellow Quicken users here, with a handful of Quicken moderators — but it is not Quicken Support. If you're looking for help or an answer with your connectivity problems, I suggest you contact Quicken Support by phone. Their representatives have tools to look at log files on your computer to try to resolve your problem.

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • davismw77
    davismw77 Member
    Options

Thanks for letting me know. Appreciate it. Have a great weekend.

• tmcblane
    tmcblane Member ✭✭
    Options