What is the Status of fixing the TSP and Quicken in Mac connection

McSanchez
McSanchez Quicken Mac Subscription Member

I believe since you made an update back in Oct 2023, my TSP account shows a $0 balance. I have tried multiple time's to reestablish the link. Each time it will show a balance, but when it is finished the account always shows $0. You have stated in recent post that you are aware and are working on a solution. How close are you to that solution? I would be nice to see an actual balance. I could get a balance on Mint!

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @McSanchez,

There is currently an active alert for 0$ balances with Thrift Savings Plans which you can view here. Please keep in mind that the alerts are updated when new information is available, there is no current ETA for this issue.

I apologize for any inconvenience.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• pawley
    pawley Quicken Mac Subscription Member ✭✭

So the active alert is no longer active…closed due to inactivity. When an issue is still unresolved, closing it out is not a good look for the support team. That gets it off your plate and relieves accountability. I think after being broken for 8 months the customers that are still waiting on this to work again deserve to have it made a priority and not be put on the backburner.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

Hello @pawley,

As stated in the most recent update of the Alert, while it has been closed due to inactivity, it is still considered ongoing and continues to be investigated.

An Alert being closed does not mean the open escalation ticket has been closed and is no longer being worked on. It just means that only the Alert has been closed as hardly any users are still contacting us about it.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jacobs
    jacobs Quicken Mac Subscription SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta

An Alert being closed does not mean the open escalation ticket has been closed and is no longer being worked on. It just means that only the Alert has been closed as hardly any users are still contacting us about it.

@Quicken Anja This seems problematic. Once an alert has been posted, its purpose is to tell users it is a known issue and there is no need to contact Quicken about it. If you are saying that leads to Alerts being closed for still-open issues, then you're basically telling users that whether there is an Alert for a known issue or not, they should continually contact Quicken Support to complain about the connectivity issue. I don't think that's what you're wanting users to do. 😉 I suggest the moderation team review this policy of marking Alerts closed even though they are still unresolved.

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • pawley
    pawley Quicken Mac Subscription Member ✭✭

Exactly. Once the alert is closed, those of us that still have the problem (and it appears that there are plenty) won't receive any notification if/when the continuing problem is resolved.

• Quicken Anja

Hello @jacobs,

This is a new process that we were just recently instructed to implement by other internal channels. I will pass along your feedback, though I cannot guarantee the outcome or if any changes will be made.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

• Quicken Anja

To clarify further; once an issue in a Closed Alert is resolved, it will still be updated to state that as we still check the internal escalation ticket weekly for it.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.