how to contact support

Quicken has been broken again for a couple weeks. I use the Report a Problem … in the help menu, but I've had no response. I have been trying to use the Contact information section of the support page to contact quicken and get a status update, but there is no actual contact information only half-baked search suggestions to silly articles

Is quicken supported at all? this is paid subscription, is there no way to address defects in Quickens work?

Comments

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Click the above link "Support" and scroll down to the bottom of the page where you'll see options to "Chat" or "Call" Quicken support.

You'll get no response from Quicken to "Report a Problem." As I understand it that's basically a way that Support tries to determine if there's a wide-spread problem that they can reproduce on their end.

• splasher
    splasher Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Make sure that pop-ups are NOT blocked in your browser when you try to contact Quicken support.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Dave335
    Dave335 Member ✭✭✭

Here is another link showing phone numbers and options. Different levels of Quicken have different support numbers. Higher levels (more expensive subscription) have "Premium Support" and it appears that you have to sign into your Quicken.com account to get the correct number for your Quicken level. I saw this online "Quicken Premier and Home & Business include access to our special 'skip the line' access to customer support."

https://www.quicken.com/support/quicken-support-options/

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 Quicken Windows Subscription Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 13

do NOT search/Google for Quicken Support - you will just find Scam sites

BTW - if you are using the Canadian version, you should update your Profile to reflect that -

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

In case nobody has yet mentioned it … Support, both Chat and Phone Support are not available 24*7.
    Please note the posted hours of operation
    So, yes, if you try to start Chat outside of business hours you get no Chat.

Be sure to scroll down to near the very bottom of the https://www.quicken.com/support/ webpage to see the selections for Chat and Phone Support.

• Jim Bailey
    Jim Bailey Member ✭✭✭

I'm having the same problem, when I click on either the chat button or the phone support button, i get a "How Can We Help" pop-up which just has a menu of various topics but no way to actually call or chat with someone. How do i get phone or chat support?

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 25

At the Support webpage, this is what I get when I click on the Chat or Call options. Are you getting something else?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Jim Bailey
    Jim Bailey Member ✭✭✭

I get that, then I sign in at the "Or Contact Us" button, and after I sign in, I get this, which seems to lead nowhere

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Have you tried signing-in? And the "contact us" seems to be for sales and renewal issues … are you having those?

And when I click on "Contact Us", I get this graphic. Are you not seeing this?

Also, just now on that prior screen, Chat is showing a 5 minute wait time and Call is showing a 6 minute wait.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Jim Bailey
    Jim Bailey Member ✭✭✭

I signed in and then got the screen you show above, with the "How Can We Help" link and the chat and call links for "Help Purchasing and Renewing." I didn't click through the Chat Now under the purchase/renewal section earlier, because my issue is not a purchase or renewal issue. However, just now I went ahead and clicked on that chat now link, and it appears to relate to technical matters, not just purchase/renewal. That might solve the problem with contacting support, though it certainly could be more clearly labeled. The issue I've been trying to get help on is a separate issue, and earlier today I was able to talk on the phone with a tech person about my particular issue. I found the phone number not through the "call now" link you show above but some other way that I have forgotten now.

This discussion has been closed.