Unable to setup Idaho Central Credit Union Accounts

glovesf15
glovesf15 Quicken Mac Subscription Member ✭✭

I am no longer able to login and download accounts and transactions using Quicken with my Idaho Central Credit Union accounts. No codes or anything, Quicken just asks if I mispelled my login info? Same username and password work when logging in through any browser.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

Hello @glovesf15,

Could you please provide a screenshot of the "mispelled login info" message you receive? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• glovesf15

This is the message I get when trying to logon to my Idaho Central Accounts:

If I use the same credentials in my browser I can logon to their website.

Steve

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @glovesf15,

Thank you for providing more information. I have taken the time to look into this issue further and have found that you are receiving a CC-503 error message with your Idaho Central Credit Union accounts. A CC-503 error occurs when your financial institution tells Quicken that your login credentials are incorrect. You may follow this link to access a FAQ that provides more information and troubleshooting steps. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding (just in case).

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• glovesf15

Thanks Jasmine. I will explore your link once I have more time. I appreciate the quick reply. I'm going to call the Credit Union tommorrow and see what they say. I don't understand why they (credit union) would say the credentials are incorrect via Quicken, yet I can use the very same "credentials" through their website and they work fine…………..weird and confusing.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @glovesf15,

Please come back and update us!

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• glovesf15

After a couple of hours on the phone with Idaho Central Credit Union IT Department, they determined the problem is with Quicken………..very frustrating. Time to move on to different software I suppose.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited June 28

Hello @glovesf15,

If the troubleshooting instructions found in the support article that was previously provided by @Quicken Jasmine fail to resolve the error, then as stated at the bottom of the article, you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files, and will likely be required to file an escalation if they see fit.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jeeper
    jeeper Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭✭

Is this for an ADD Account -
    or for One Step Update -
    or a manual download from the ICCU website ?
    as why are you being prompted for a User ID and Password ?

here is the Quicken config -

04994 04994 04994 Idaho Central Credit Union
    https://www.iccu.com/ 208-234-6300
    https://myebranch.iccu.com/Authentication ACTIVE
    BANKING,CREDIT&WEB-CONNECT
    BANKING,CREDIT,ACCOUNTINFO&EXP-WEB-CONNECT

• glovesf15

Yes, this is to ADD an account (CD). I have spent several hours with Idaho Central IT and Quicken support with no answer. Quicken says it's a password problem, but the same password has worked for a long time. Now that I have "disconnected" all of my ICCU accounts, I am unable to reconnect them or add accounts. I have changed the password a couple of times now: 12,10 then 8 characters, no special characters just a combo of letters, captial letters and numbers.

• glovesf15
    edited July 6

[Removed - Rant/Disruptive]

• glovesf15
    edited July 9

[Removed - Violation of Community Guidelines]

This discussion has been closed.