Lincoln Financial Annuity

dmurad53
dmurad53 Member ✭✭

Up until June 20, 2024 , my Lincoln Financial Annuity in Quicken (Mac) worked fine. Updates done regularly. All of a sudden on June 21 the amount in the account in Quicken goes to zero. "No holdings information available" Going to Lincoln site shows correct amount. Has anyone else experience the same thing ? Haven't called Quicken or Lincoln yet. When I call Lincoln about Quicken issues no one ever knows what I am talking about. Any insight or help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello @dmurad53,

Did this issue occur after a recent update? Are you aware of any changes made by Lincoln Financial? Do you receive any error codes or messages?

Let me know!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• dmurad53
    dmurad53 Member ✭✭

No update. Don't know of any changes at Lincoln. No error codes or messages. Thought I would post here first. Will be calling Lincoln later this week.

• sdackin
    sdackin Member ✭✭

I've had the exact same experience as @dmurad53. Help, please

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Please contact Quicken Support on the phone during posted hours of operation
    Let them review your download log files to see if the log contains any error messages. This would help in finding a solution to your problem

• CPgrandma
    CPgrandma Member ✭✭

I just downloaded the latest Quicken update. Not sure whether the update is connected to this problem, but I'm also having this problem with Lincoln Financial. Quicken shows $0, Lincoln website indicates the correct amount. I've disconnected and reconnected the account to Quicken, but that didn't help.

• CPgrandma
    CPgrandma Member ✭✭

Just spent over an hour on the phone with Quicken support; shared my screen, let them take screenshots, gave them all the info. The issue has been escalated and hopefully will be resolved soon.

• estrom
    estrom Quicken Mac Subscription Member

I'm having exactly the same problem, except it happened for me on June 8. Quicken shows $0 amount. I also have disconnected and reconnected to no avail.

• dmurad53
    dmurad53 Member ✭✭

I added Lincoln Financial as a "savings" account on my Mac for the time being. I will manually add the interest posted at the Lincoln website for the time being.

Lincoln updates never worked for me on my PC. No body ever had a solution.

• sdackin
    sdackin Member ✭✭

Is there an update from quicken on this issue?

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

Thank you!

(Ticket #11137826/CTP-10268)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• About mid-June, I started experiencing the same issues mentioned above. Osaic has bought out Lincoln Annuities so they are probably at the root of the issue.

• dmurad53
    dmurad53 Member ✭✭

Any progress yet ? Seems to me that Quicken is not communicating with banks ? I have issues with several different accounts almost making Quicken unusable for me.

• dmurad53
    dmurad53 Member ✭✭

Any updates for this issue ?

• HLG
    HLG Member

Same issue tring to access my brokerage account and flying blind. Quicken needs to address this issue.

• dmurad53
    dmurad53 Member ✭✭

getting tired of paying for a program every year and then find out another brokerage account cannot be accessed with Quicken.