Keyboard shortcut to jump between the search box and the search results

CLH-USA
CLH-USA Member ✭✭
edited July 23 in Display/UI

Every week I download and update transactions. For the update job, I continually need to jump between the search box and the search results down below (the transactions). When I am in the transactions, I can use Command-F to jump to the search box, but when I'm in the search box, there is no keyboard shortcut (I have been able to find) to jump me back to the search results (i.e. transactions). Could that please be added? It is very frustrating to constantly have to hunt for the mouse when using the keyboard to work through the found transactions.

1 votes

Reviewed · Last Updated

Comments

• jacobs
    jacobs Quicken Mac Subscription SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta

I think the likely reason there's not such a shortcut is the questions of where it should jump the cursor to, since there's a long list of transactions. First transaction? Last transaction? In the middle of visible transactions?

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod
    edited July 23

Hello @CLH-USA,

I went ahead and changed your post to an Idea so other users who have the same or a similar request can vote on your idea by clicking the up arrow.

Ideas are also reviewed by our Development and Product teams in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers.

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.