provide print page option for 2 quicken data display pages

Spacecadettreacher
Spacecadettreacher Quicken Windows 2017 Member
edited August 6 in Printing

I would like you to add 2 more options to your Quicken Software. They deal with allowing the printing of two display pages that are currently offered in Quicken. The main problem is I would like to print 2 Quicken screen displays that do not stay on the screen for any length of time and do not offer a screen print option in Quicken. The two displays which lack print options are: The listing of differences between quicken's stock holdings and our brokerage holdings after one does an online download of recent transactions and when a user requests a summary of assets held in a brokerage account.

[Removed - Privacy]

[Edited for readability]

2 votes

Reviewed · Last Updated

Comments

• volvogirl
    volvogirl Quicken Windows Other SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

You better remove your email and phone #. This is a public user forum and the whole world can see what you post. It is not safe. You may get scam phone calls, etc.

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @Spacecadettreacher,

I went ahead and changed your post to an Idea so other users who have the same or a similar request can vote on your idea by clicking the up arrow (see below).

Ideas are also reviewed by our Development and Product teams in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers.

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

I think the requests are to be able to print

1. the "Security Comparison Mismatch" window that is displayed after downloading transactions for an account if the option at Edit > Preferences > Downloaded transactions > Compare account portfolio after download is enabled. This is a also available by clicking on the fear at the top right of the account and selecting Reconcile shares, or from the Online Center.
    2. the "Account overview" window that is displayed when you click on Holdings when viewing an account.

Please clarify if this is wrong.

Note that you can view, export, and print the holdings for an account by configuring an Investing > Portfolio view with the same information, but I agree that both of these would be useful.

QWin Premier subscription
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Go to Edit > Preferences > Setup and un-check "Automatically minimize pop-up windows". Maybe that will work.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

The main problem is I would like to print 2 Quicken screen displays that do not stay on the screen for any length of time and do not offer a screen print option in Quicken.

The preference setting I mentioned above works for me. I can get both windows open at the same time. Then I could print the windows using screen capture.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.