The Golden 1 Credit Union VISA Credit Card Account Downloads Stopped Working (QMAC)

2»

Comments

• CAPPY
    CAPPY Member ✭✭✭

I am Also STILL waiting for a resolution too… On 8/14 Anja posted note that they (Quicken team) are still working on the issue. Odd that some Visa accounts were resolved and some weren't. "Patiently" waiting for a resolution.. See Anja's post at

• kfo
    kfo Member

I have a new Golden 1 credit card. Quicken does not recognize it when I attempt to add an account. Savings and checking are there, but not the credit card. What is going on?

• Brian D.
    Brian D. Member ✭✭✭

@kfo Hi, it is an ongoing problem/issue since early August…no solution yet…see:

• trsands
    trsands Member ✭✭✭

As of 8:00 AM PST on September 6, 2024, my older Golden 1 Visa Rewards card is not listed as an 'existing account' when I use the "Reconnect" fix for my two Golden 1 accounts. The Transactions Download continue to work on my newer Visa Member Cash Rewards + card, but is still not working on my older Visa Rewards card. I will fill out a "Report a Problem" within the Quicken problem with screenshots again. I am sure that Golden 1 did not make a change when it only allows one of the customer's credit cards to download transactions. I would really like this to be resolved because it is annoying to have to download transactions when I am paying so much for my subscription.