Wells Fargo not downloading transactions - No error messages

gcp721
gcp721 Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

I am using Quicken Classic Deluxe, ver R58.14 on a Window machine. When I update accounts, the Wells Fargo connection shows completed almost immediately. It states that five accounts were updated with no new transactions. This started when I added a new credit card account two weeks ago. Today I deactivated all my Wells Fargo accounts (checking, savings, three credit cards). Then I restarted online access. Quicken connected to Well Fargo and I mapped all my accounts to the ones presented from Wells Fargo. A confirmation screen stated that transactions were downloaded (over a thousand for one account). Again, the next update displayed success and showed five accounts updated. Still no new transactions for the past two weeks. I then went to the reconcile screen for all five accounts. Each one stated my online balance is zero.

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Is your issue the same as this? https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7955966/new-9-17-24-wells-fargo-user-access-denied#latest

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• gcp721

I do not receive any error message. Everything seems to work except I am not getting any new data.

• gcp721

Update: I tried to reset my account and I did get an error message that Quicken could not connect to Wells Fargo. This is the only place I seem to get any error message.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @gcp721,

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments. Please remember to redact any personal information as needed.

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.