Schwab is downloading transactions with wrong date

jlgg
jlgg Quicken Mac Subscription Member ✭✭✭

Since at least the beginning of August all transactions I download from Schwab are dated one day earlier than they appear in my Schwab on-line account, and on my end of month statements. There is a lengthy ongoing discussion of this problem on the Windows discussion pages

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7954597/schwab-wrong-transaction-dates/p1

Comments

• Unknown
    edited September 28
    This content has been removed.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @jlgg,

We currently have an active alert regarding Charles Schwab downloading incorrect transaction dates. You can follow this link to access that alert, which you can bookmark for all further updates.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused in the meantime.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Rob
    Rob Member ✭✭✭

Is there a current status on this? The last update on the link posted is 8/29. I am still having this problem with Schwab downloading the previous days date for all transactions. This is occurring across all 10 of my Schwab accounts.

• lkny
    lkny Member ✭✭

Its been months - is anyone trying to fix this??

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @Rob and @lkny,

Unfortunately, there is no current ETA. However, you can follow the link that I previously provided and keep an eye out for further updates.

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• lkny
    lkny Member ✭✭

Please, help with this! We're essentially manually entering transactions - so why bother downloading? It's been months.