Citi Cards not downloading

Ron777Sher
Ron777Sher Quicken Windows Subscription Member

I have my citi card set up with Direct connect but when I do an update it looks like is working . It says complete. no errors but when I look nothing has downloaded. The last thing that downloaded was on Sept 19th 2024.

Comments

• TimJH
    TimJH Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

It's broken. Partial fixes have happened, but you may or may not be able to do what you want.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @Ron777Sher,

Are you still experiencing issues?

Let me know!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Won2
    Won2 Quicken Windows 2017 Member ✭✭✭

i am having issues also Citi costco card. Authorization was removed and i have tried to allow it but it just times out. One thing that was different today is my bank sent a code to my phone. I am 100% user name and passwords are correct.

• cnickel
    cnickel Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

Citicard set up with Express Web Connect. Same as original poster - "When I do an update it looks like is working . It says complete. no errors but when I look nothing has downloaded." I have checked on the Citi site, and there are quite a few transactions which need to be downloaded.

• Ody
    Ody Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

Same for me. CitiCard set up Express Web Connect+, Quicken acts like download went fine with no errors but no transactions updated when I know there should be several.

• rlmcculley
    rlmcculley Quicken Windows Other Member ✭✭

I am having the same experience … re-authorized Costco Citi Card as Direct Connect and have ran it several times. I behaves as though it completed normally (green dot) but no transactions have downloaded. I have many transactions that should have downloaded since 24-Sep-2024.

• michaward
    michaward Member ✭✭

This is still affecting a lot of people, Quicken. Please outline steps taken by you and Citi to relieve this issue for all users. @Quicken Jasmine

• Jean-Marie
    Jean-Marie Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

@Quicken Jasmine and @Quicken Anja, with this problem still being actively experienced by Quicken Classis users, why are Community Posts that focus on these issues being closed as resolved?

This one for example has 28 pages of posts of people experiencing this issue and it was closed yesterday by @Quicken Anja stating that "We have received notice that the issues with Citi have been resolved.". Why was that statement made and the thread closed when there is still an ongoing issue with connecting to the Citi Credit Card provider?

• Won2
    Won2 Quicken Windows 2017 Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 6

well i guess if i have to go to the banks site and download transactions manual then there is no point in paying for subscription to quicken anymore.

But as we all know when you manual download 80% of the time it does not bring in all transaction or has many duplicates Im sure this intentional so that you have to keep paying quicken yearly fee. At this point im tired and wish there was an alternative There is no reason a problem like this should drag on for weeks

• mddTX
    mddTX Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

Same issue for me. Citi Card transactions are not downloading to Quicken. The last successful download and reconciliation for Citi was on 9/24/2024.

Since then, I have deactivated/reactivated Online Services a few times in an attempt to reconnect. Citi Cards is currently set up as Direct Connect in Quicken Classic Deluxe (updated to version R59.10 today). After the One Step Update process, Citi Cards shows as complete. The following One Step Update Summary popup for Citi Cards shows 2 accounts updated, 0 new transactions despite the fact that the Citi website shows 16 new transactions.

When I attempt to do an account reconciliation, this pop up appears:

Attempting the download yields the same result as above. When attempting to reconcile without downloading, the online balance has not changed from 9/24/2024.

Please escalate this issue as it appears to be impacting a large number of users.

• mddTX
    mddTX Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭
    edited October 10

@Quicken Jasmine and @Quicken Anja, one more data point. After checking for Quicken updates this morning (none available) and completing a One Step Update (which downloaded zero transactions for Citi Cards, but successfully downloaded transactions for accounts at other financial instiutions), I just went to the Citi website, downloaded a QFX file, then from gear icon on the Citi card Account page selected "Import transactions from Bank website" and followed the instructions to import the download file (which contained 114 transactions). Quicken returned the response "Imported 0 transactions to your" Citi account. I subsequently found that the downloaded transactions were entered into a new account that Quicken created labeled "Line of Credit at Citibank."

I am shocked that Quicken has allowed this known issue to continue for over 2 weeks (or even longer based on the posts of other users going back much further in time)! Please resolve this ASAP.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello All,

Who is still experiencing issues with Citi Cards and what exactly is occurring?

Let me know!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• EmKay
    EmKay Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭✭✭

@Quicken Jasmine

In response to "Who is still experiencing issues with Citi Cards and what exactly is occurring?:" I have a Costco Citi Visa. I haven't been able to download for at least a couple of weeks. When I run OSU, I get a CC-501. "Try again" results in the same error.

Quicken Classic Premier (Windows) R52.33

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Quicken Windows Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @EmKay,

If you're getting a CC-501 error that has persisted for longer than 24 hours, then per this article on CC-501 errors, it is recommended that you contact Quicken Support directly for assistance, since they will likely need to review log files in order to identify the issue. The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance! 

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• EmKay

@Quicken Kristina Is phone/voice the only way to contact them? I've tried using chat and it takes me in circles. Thanks.

• Moribill
    Moribill Quicken Windows Subscription Member

Quicken Classic Deluxe R59.18. Unable to d/l transactions from Citicard since 9/24 but can import a .qfx file. But continue to get message to reauthorize the account, but cannot since Quicken says there are transactions to be accepted, but there are no such transactions. Cannot de-activate or do anything else with the account, despite following al the suggestions to copy/create new, etc. Very long-time Quicken user, but now ready to switch to something else that works.

• EmKay

@Quicken Kristina Is phone/voice the only way to contact them? I've tried using chat and it takes me in circles. Thanks.

• jarendt
    jarendt Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

@Quicken Jasmine Still a problem for me.

• itzmychance
    itzmychance Quicken Windows 2016 Member

I'm having the same issue. Citi card not downloading transactions.

• embodow
    embodow Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

I am having the same experience as all these other folks. Haven't been able to download transactions since end of Sept. Very frustrating!