Payee Drop Down Default Sort Order Enhancement Request

cpeters
cpeters Quicken Windows 2016 Member ✭✭
edited October 18 in Product Enhancements

Payee Drop Down Default Sort Order Enhancement Request:

In my opinion the Payee Drop Down Default Sort Order should be in alphabetical order but first default to the Payees in Payees & Rules, followed by Best Matches. I set up my most consistently used payees in Payees & Rules and I want them at the top of the drop down list. If other users don't agree, then this should be an option in the Quicken settings. It's not a difficult change to make. Please consider it.

[Moved to Ideas for Mac Classic]

1 votes

Reviewed · Last Updated

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

Hello @cpeters,

I went ahead and changed your post to an Idea and moved it to the proper Idea category so other users who have the same or a similar request can vote on your idea by clicking the up arrow (see example below).

Ideas are also reviewed by our Development and Product teams in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

What Quicken product are you using? This is posted as a Quicken Windows enhancement but your previous posts have referred to the Mac version and I don't think there is a "Payees & Rules" is a Windows thing.

QWin Premier subscription