Why Quicken Support +1(800)[redacted] free helpline is always busy?

Options
Jacksins72
Jacksins72 Member
edited May 2019 in Reports (Mac)
Why Quicken Support helpline 1.800.[removed] is always busy I am trying to contact them since yesterday.Earlier they help me with excellent support staff but now since yesterday I can't able to reach them.

Comments

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Jacksins72

Thank you for taking the time to share your question with the Quicken Community, although I apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

Quicken Support is only available by phone at 650-250-1900 or Toll Free at 888-311-7276 or chat at https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support.

The previously posted number is not a valid phone number for Quicken Support and may be a third party scam.

I hope this information is helpful and thank you again for sharing your question with the Community.

Sarah
  • Jacksins72
    Jacksins72 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    But they have a number (Redacted Phone number for privacy) toll free earlier I got support from them.
    Thanks
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    @Jacksins72 There is official Quicken Support, and there are companies that masquerade as Quicken Support. The real Quicken Support is always free, and if they suggest connecting to your computer, it is a view-only sharing, so they cannot manipulate your computer in any way. The imposter companies may or may not actually help solve Quicken problems; they eventually either charge a lot or install malware on your computer.

Sarah's reply above tells you the correct and only numbers for Quicken Support. If you called some number other than those listed, you were not talking with Quicken Support.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • smayer97
    smayer97 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As already pointed, your original # is NOT official Quicken Support.
    You did not contact official Quicken Support.
    To protect yourself from false Quicken contact info, also read this: 

Have Questions? Help Guide for Quicken for Mac
    FAQs: Quicken MacQuicken WindowsQuicken Mobile
    Add your VOTE to Quicken for Mac Product Ideas

Object to Quicken's business model, using up 25% of your screen? Add your vote here:
    Quicken should eliminate the LARGE Ad space when a subscription expires

(Now Archived, even with over 350 votes!)

(Canadian user since '92, STILL using QM2007)

This discussion has been closed.