Can the new subscription Starter version of Quicken generate Reports from Deluxe version ?

ziamia914
ziamia914 Member ✭✭
edited February 2020 in Reports (Windows)
Can the new subscription STANDARD version of Quicken generate Reports?
Can I import the reports I've saved in Qkn Deluxe (PC version) into the subscrition tandard version?
Tagged:

Comments

• smayer97
    smayer97 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you mean STARTER version...if so, your data will be preserved when downgrading. What you will lose is access to any of the Deluxe features.

I have not had anyone confirm this but I suspect any reports you created that depend on any Deluxe features will probably not work...this is a very good question to have answered...

@Quicken_Tyka or @Quicken Sarah can you confirm one way or the other?

Have Questions? Help Guide for Quicken for Mac
    FAQs: Quicken MacQuicken WindowsQuicken Mobile
    Add your VOTE to Quicken for Mac Product Ideas

Object to Quicken's business model, using up 25% of your screen? Add your vote here:
    Quicken should eliminate the LARGE Ad space when a subscription expires

(Now Archived, even with over 350 votes!)

(Canadian user since '92, STILL using QM2007)

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deluxe, and higher versions, support more account types than Starter supports.  So, I'd also expect that reports for those types of accounts wouldn't exist in Starter.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• ziamia914
    ziamia914 Member ✭✭
    I went ahead and bought a Qkn Starter subscription. However, it won't download per the online 'Help' instruction so I can't activate it with the code I was sent. Inauspicious beginning to this new subscription plan!
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where did you purchase the Quicken Starter version ?
    And why won't it download - what happens ?
    EDIT - updated topic title to better reflect the Q&A

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• ziamia914
    ziamia914 Member ✭✭
    After MORE time on what should be simple but was NOT -- got it downloaded. Now to test it.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    ziamia914 said:
    After MORE time on what should be simple but was NOT -- got it downloaded. Now to test it.

BUT, you've never stated what the specific difficulty was.  And we're not mindreaders, so we can't offer any help until you're more descriptive.
    For me, it took about 15 seconds to download.

• ziamia914
    ziamia914 Member ✭✭
    I got it through Amazon and it links me to Quicken instructions. That's where it got hung up. At first I used the update my version option - didn't work - and went on to new subscriber - then got through after a couple of tries. Seems resolved now.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    So the download problem was caused by Amazon.  But you still haven't stated what the problem was.

• ziamia914
    ziamia914 Member ✭✭
    No - it wasn't caused by Amazon - the Quicken site it sends you to didn't work properly. Since I resolved it, there's no point in going into more detail. Thanks for your interest in helping.
This discussion has been closed.