Activated subscription by still getting pop up subscription expiring

Actived subscription on Mac and account information shows updated date, but continuing to get a notice subscription is expiring. Have logged out of the the account and back in. This did not work. Any suggestions?

Best Answer

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please do QUICKEN, About Quicken and tell us what Q product and BUILD is shown there.  Also, tell us the "Valid Thru" date of your product.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited April 2020
    BTW, the reason NotACPA may have asked you that is because it's sounds like you're still running QM2017. After subscribing, you still need to download and install QM2020.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • ksrathmann
    ksrathmann Member
    Subscription is showing April 20,2021.
    Running Quicken premier 2020, version 5.15.3 (build 515.33035.100)
    macOS 10.15.4
    Pop up is saying expires in 2 days.
  • RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Are you sure you're logged into Quicken.app with the same ID that you are logging onto www.quicken.com?

If so, I think this is probably something you'll need to contact Quicken Support about.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • ksrathmann
    ksrathmann Member
    Yes-same account. I did go in and changed the PW. Then logged out and then back in. So far, pop up has not appears after opening and closing the app a couple of times. Thank you for your help. Will call if it repeats.
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    @ksrathmann Logging out and back in was the key to fixing your issue. Sometimes the subscription seems to update automatically, but sometimes, users need to log out and back in to refresh what the desktop app knows about the state of the subscription.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • ksrathmann
    ksrathmann Member
    Finding now that I am still getting the pop up that the subscription has expired (account shows 2021). It did updated account this morning.
This discussion has been closed.