Any way to track more than one project on a bill?

I have subcontractors who work on multiple for projects for me. When they bill me, the line items are tagged for the different projects.

In Quicken, I can only assign a single project to a Bill that I'm creating. As such, I have to split their bills into separate bills inside Quicken, one for each project, and this is very cumbersome.

Is there any better way to handle this sort of thing?

Any information on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Andrew Angell,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this and I apologize that you have not received a response yet.

I tried some testing around on this matter, and you are correct in that you cannot assign more than one project to a bill. The only workaround (just a suggestion) that I could come up with was to add other projects either as a category or description.

However, I do want to inform you that you can also create an idea post here on the Community to request such a feature be added to the program in the future if that is something you would like to do. This will allow other users with the same or similar interest to vote on your request.

I apologize that I, unfortunately, don't have better news to provide you with. 

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Andrew Angell
    Andrew Angell Member ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the response. Yes, I thought about using categories, and that's probably what I'll do. It would just be nice if I could use the actual Project feature as intended. Seems odd that's not available at the line item level.
This discussion has been closed.