portfilio x-ray does not work

portfilio x-ray not operateing

Comments

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you running QW Premier or Home & Business?  I was just now able to update it.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Please provide the version of Quicken being used: select Help > About Quicken

For what its worth, Portfolio X-Ray is working for me on R27.24

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not clear from your post exactly what doesn't work. Do you get no response, an error message, unexpected results, or what?

Make sure you have the accounts and securities selected as desired and click on Refresh X-Ray. I find I often have to make the selections and click the refresh button a couple of times to get it to work properly. If it doesn't work with All accounts or All securities, try choosing Custom and then selecting All.

Also note that the X-Ray analysis only includes publicly traded securities that have correct tickers in Quicken.
    QWin Premier subscription
  • In my portfilio x-ray I get a error message that says invalid user id\and etc. than at the end of message in decryting the user id . What does all this mean? I am using Quicken premium that i get each year
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    @james jackson  You could help us  in trying to assist you if you answered, directly, the questions asked.
    SO, What Q product are you running and what BUILD of that product?  Do HELP,
    About Quicken for this info.
    Also, what's the COMPLETE message that you're receiving?  If you could take a snapshot of the error message, and post it here using the "Paper with a folded corner" icon, above, that would be most helpful

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

This discussion has been closed.