OL-220-A- Schwab can't download transactions since 8/21/2020

The problem started at around pm ET. The connect log ijndicateds an error of OL-220-A and a problem with the message received from Schwab in the ID field.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @George Friedman,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Please, review this error-specific support article regarding error OL-220.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• It doesn't help at all. Quicken must have made a change that caused this problem.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    It doesn't help at all. Quicken must have made a change that caused this problem.

OR, and more likely, Schwab made a change that they didn't notify Q of in a timely manner ... as required by the contract between them.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    The problem started at around pm ET. The connect log ijndicateds an error of OL-220-A and a problem with the message received from Schwab in the ID field.
    What version....  Help --> About Quicken
    Just downloaded via One Step Update - Monday morning - using R27.42 -
    and our 2 Schwab accounts were ok -

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• R28.18, Build 27.1.28.18
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Thank you for providing additional information, though I apologize for the delay in receiving a follow-up response.

If you haven't already, I suggest deactivating and then reactivating the account(s) and see if that resolves the issue.

If not, then I recommend reaching out to Quicken Support for further assistance so our support agents can collect and review your log files and, if necessary, file for an escalation. 

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.