Mondo patch

Bob Bernstein
Bob Bernstein Member ✭✭
Why is the mondo patch two versions behind the release notes ?

When i try to manually update my quicken for windows it says i have the latest version, however my other computer has two versions later already updated on it.

Please advise.

Answers

• GeoffG
    GeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Releases are staged in 20k user increments. This minimizes the chance for serious bugs introduced in the update. When it's decided the release is stable enough for mass distribution, it is sent to all users and the mondo patch is updated.
  • Bob Bernstein
    Bob Bernstein Member ✭✭
    thanks but i didn’t even get the previous release. That doesn’t make sense.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    R27.42 is the latest release.  R28.XX is presently a staged release.  

Quicken distributes a staged release to a limited number of user to evaluate whether the release is safe for all users.  If there are no significant issues reported, the release is distributed to additional users until it eventually becomes the latest release.

R28.18 is presently available at: https://www.quicken.com/support/update-and-patch-20182019-release-quicken-windows-subscription-product
  • Bob Bernstein
    Bob Bernstein Member ✭✭
    thanks but i don’t see a way to download R28.18 from your link.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    thanks but i don’t see a way to download R28.18 from your link.
    If you select the US Mondo Patch Update link, the browser should download R28.18 using: https://assistant.quicken.com/patch/QW27.1.28.18MPatch.EXE
  • Dazza
    Dazza Member ✭✭✭
    Will this US Mondo Patch Update work on Quicken 2017?
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020
    No, Mondo patches are year specific. Go to http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/quickenpatches.html for Quicken 2017 Mondo patches.
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • Dazza
    Dazza Member ✭✭✭
    Thanks, @Greg_the_Geek.
  • HELP.. this is not helpful
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    HELP.. And why is this not helpful?
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited February 2022
    Hello @May T Skinner,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community, however, this is an older post that was originally created back in August of 2020.

We suggest creating a new post for assistance and to potentially receive responses from other users who may currently be experiencing the same problem. Doing so will also assist us with better tracking ability in the event that this issue may result in an escalation being required.

Please be sure to include a description of the issue, any error messages as well as the version of Quicken you have currently running (Help > About Quicken). The more information you are able to provide will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.