How do I submit a suggestion to Quicken?

When I look at "Bill and Income Reminders" I can check the box "show graph" to see a graph at the bottom. Even though I have reminders for both my checking account and credit cards I can only select the checking account to display a graph.

Many of my bills are paid by credit card, as pulled by the various payees auto-pay options.

THERE IS AN OBVIOUS SUGGESTION HERE, but I can't figure out how to submit that to Quicken.

Best Answer

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Bertilak
    at the top of the graph, is there a selection window "For account [...]", as shown below?
    Change the selection by clicking the black triangle. Select "Multiple Accounts" and then select from the next popup the accounts you want to show in the graph.
    No Idea post needed. This feature has been available in Quicken for Windows for many years.
  • Bertilak
    Bertilak Member ✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately this does not offer credit card accounts!
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020
    You're right. I'm wrong. I so totally missed that credit card accounts are not in this list of "Multiple Accounts".
    So, yes, time for an Idea post.
    How could this go unnoticed for so many years?

Before I go sit in my corner, as penalty for giving half-baked answers ...
    Have you tried the Bills and Income tab / Projected Balances view? It does include credit card accounts.
    :-)
  • Bertilak
    Bertilak Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020
    UKR said:
    Have you tried the Bills and Income tab / Projected Balances view? It does include credit card accounts.
    Thanks!

There is some confusion here. because the CC accounts are only offered up when selecting "multiple accounts." When you first look and the account you want is not listed one simply does not think that "multiple" will offer more than what is already listed but will instead allow you to select more than one of those listed. This is not a very well-thought-out interface.

P.S. I stole your image since there is a remote chance that someday I too may make a misteak!
This discussion has been closed.