Net worth......currencies not added together....

Quicken for Windows very nicely gives a total net worth.
Mac..... does it by currency. get out calculator, write down currencies, google convert, add together in US Dollars......

AND, Quicken is the only software or app i use that is not able to use the same data file between operating systems..... Oh my.....

Answers

• Hello @Shaun World,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to the Community and sharing your feedback with us.

Though these aren't currently available features-- you can, however, request features to be added in the future by creating an idea post and adding your vote. Our development team frequently uses our idea posts in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers. This way other users who have the same or a similar request can vote on your idea.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited September 2020
    @Quicken Anja Wait… there is no need to create a new Idea thread for this issue. There is a longstanding Idea thread for full multi-currency support which has 365 votes (legacy platform plus current platform), one of the highest vote totals for a feature request for Quicken Mac.

@Shaun World Here's the good news and the bad news: this idea has been marked by the moderators as "Planned", meaning the developers have agreed with the need for this functionality and plan to implement it. :) But we have no idea when it will be implemented. :( 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited September 2020
    jacobs said:
    @Quicken Anja Wait… there is no need to create a new Idea thread for this issue. There is a longstanding Idea thread for full multi-currency support which has 365 votes (legacy platform plus current platform), one of the highest vote totals for a feature request for Quicken Mac.
    Thank you @jacobs, would you mind adding the link for that idea thread, please?
    I tried to search for one myself, but wasn't successful in finding it.

-Quicken Anja

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • @jacobs Perfect! Thank you. :)

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.