Bill Manager Services through Mobile App (5 Legacy Votes)

Roger M
Roger M Member ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2023 in Ideas for Mobile
I like the free online bill pay that comes with the Premier version subscription. It
works very nicely from my desktop, and it is very convenient to pay
e-bills directly from Quicken. One thing I would like to see is
on-line billing get integrated into the mobile app. That would be
awesome.
Quicken Windows Premier - Subscription **** Windows 10 Home *** Quicken user since 1996
16 votes

Planned · Last Updated

This request has been accepted by the Development team for future implementation. However, there is no ETA on when this will be available. CTP-7452

Comments

• mshiggins
    mshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Being able to view and pay bills from the mobile seems like the next logical step in making mobile more useful.

Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited November 2019

Being able to view and pay bills from the mobile seems like the next logical step in making mobile more useful.

I too would love to see this implemented. It would be great to be able to pay my bills with the app when I am travelling.
  • Claude Jacques
    Claude Jacques Member ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    As a Starter user I would be satisfied with simply seeing my Bills and Income schedule.  I've found the mobile app just a curiosity that I rarely even open simply because I can't see those scheduled items.  Come on Quicken- get with it and start making the mobile app truly useful.
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited November 2018
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Moving to Merge.

when is quicken going to integrate mobile bill pay into the mobile app?  Its amazing to me this hasn't been done yet.  I can go on the istore and find multiple ebill vendors, but none who provide the features of quicken.  I can pay a bill on my PC with quicken easily.  I can pay a bill on the bank website or mobile simply.  But, if i try and pay the same bill on the quicken app, that i pay on my desktop, i can't.  This is painfully absurd to me.  Its a mobile first world.  What are your plans for this?  The current bill pay vendor, as others have pointed out, is horrible in my opinion.  I too have been a loyal user for decades.  Please tell me you have a plan here?

Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: Quicken Bill Pay.
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited November 2019

i can't imagine why on earth quicken has not done this yet.  Its a no brainier, and obvious, huge, gaping functionality hole.  
  • Claude Jacques
    Claude Jacques Member ✭✭
    edited December 2018

I agree.  A major portion of my quicken use is tracking bills through the calendar and making my payments when due.  It is unbelievable that such a necessary feature is unavailable on the mobile app.  Frankly it make the app simply a curiosity rather than a integral part of my financial workflow. Get with it Quicken!
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited December 2018
    This is important feature.
  • KurtPPidduck
    KurtPPidduck Member
    Would like to pay by mobile appp! Why not!?
  • Tom Kelley
    Tom Kelley Member ✭✭
    Almost useless if I have to carry my laptop while traveling. Ability to access the web via iPad on Bill Pay was great. Without it Bill Manager is useless to me.
  • rlies
    rlies Member ✭✭
    Need Bill Manager in the web products!
  • BJL
    BJL Mac Beta Beta
    Agree
  • PhilipBlank
    PhilipBlank Member ✭✭
    I travel a lot. The mobile application lets me do nothing significant other than to look at my transactions and budgets etc. In order to Pay a bill using either CheckPay or BillPay, I have to be at my Desktop. This is a silly limitation and I hope that it is on the roadmap somewhere. Please consider this.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020
    Given the disaster that Quicken Bill Manger is, I'm surprised that you are requesting this.  It would be much better to choose something else like using your financial institution's bill pay at their website or with their mobile app or reverse the problem and just setup for the bills to be paid automatically at the biller's site.

But if you still want to pursue it, there is already an idea posted for this that you can vote on:
    [Removed- Self-Referencing Link]
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • PhilipBlank
    PhilipBlank Member ✭✭
    Yes....please allow this to happen!!!
  • BJL
    BJL Mac Beta Beta
    YES PLEASE
  • AnneP
    AnneP Member ✭✭
    Yes, I would really like to see Bill Pay added to the mobile app. This is THE NEXT STEP! Let’s get on it!
  • Keebo
    Keebo Member
    Yes, this would be helpful. It would also help to have Bill Manager integrated with the Web based version of Quicken. It's especially important when only one Desktop version of Quicken is possible to use.
  • sovinej
    sovinej Member
    I agree with all of the previous comments about adding bill pay to both the mobile app and the web version of quicken.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    mshiggins said:
    Flash Back (from 2018)!

In 2022 I would say the next logical step in making mobile more useful is fix the system so that it doesn't corrupt people's data files! 
    :'( 
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • I'd love to be able to pay bills with mobile app and/or Quicken on web when I am traveling.
  • fpcool28
    fpcool28 Member

It is absurd that we can't pay bills on Quicken on the Web. In fact, this is why I got Quicken — so I can help family members with their accounts. There is no reason you need a downloaded app. I use TurboTax, another Intuit app, and it is completely web based now (used to be program based). It works so well. I can open it on different machines. I can help family members with their taxes. This is a no brainer. I'm very disappointed that this is not available.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

Hello All,

The Community Support team regularly reviews long-standing posts and Ideas for relevancy and current interest. This Idea seems to have stalled and we would like to gauge the current interest in this request. 

If you would like to see this idea implemented, please add your vote and a comment explaining how this idea would be beneficial for you. More information, including steps to vote and how to submit your own Ideas for future product features/improvements, is also available here.

Thank you,

Quicken Community Support Team

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• AnneP
    AnneP Member ✭✭

As I stated back in May 2021…

Yes, I would really like to see Bill Pay added to the mobile app. This is THE NEXT STEP! Let’s get on it!

• Quicken Anja

Hello All,

The status of this Idea has been changed to Under Consideration as it has reached enough votes and has been submitted to our Product and Development team for further review.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

• Quicken Anja

Hello again,

The status of this Idea has been changed to Planned as our Product and Development team has confirmed that this is on the roadmap for future implementation. However, we do not have an ETA available.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja