How to find out when Check Pay resets each month

Options
You only get 6 checks per month. Then have to wait for it to reset for the next month, but it doesn't reset at the first of the month. Has something to do when you signed up. Web site says to look at your quicken account information but the only thing I see is when Quicken renews and it is Dec. 2020.
Very unhappy about this limitation of checks each month. I would have paid for more but they won't give you that option.

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @kshumrick,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Unfortunately, you are correct in that it does not show a date of when your payment allotment resets. Although, you can view how many payments you have left. Please, review this support article on how to do so.

To request this feature to be added in the future, what you can do is create an idea post and add your vote. Our development team frequently uses our idea posts in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers. This way other users who have the same or a similar request can vote on your idea.

Also, if you are in need of more payments than what is currently available, please call Quicken Support directly. We may have some options that will work for you. ;)

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• kshumrick
    kshumrick Member
    Options
    Anja,
    I will check out the article. But please tell the quicken team that I and many others are completely unhappy with the way Check Pay has been handled. The only reason I went with the subscription service was to keep using the check pay feature. Withe the old system we got 10 checks and could pay for more. Now we get 6 and can’t pay for more and we are paying more money. This unacceptable to me and I will cancel if not fixed.
    Thanks,
    Kevin
This discussion has been closed.