An illegal choice has been detected. Please contact the site administrator.

Greetings -- I am trying to upgrade from Starter to Deluxe edition but every time I try I get this error: An illegal choice has been detected. Please contact the site administrator.

I have tried through the Quicken application on my Windows laptop and I have also tried logging in directly to my Quicken account through a browser. I get the same error each time.

I have googled the error and it appears to be some underlying banking error that is thrown when you maybe have multiple browsers open to the same site and it gets confused. I have also search for this error on this site but I may be using the wrong search terms as I've not gotten any results

Ultimately, I just want to upgrade but I'm stuck. Has anyone run into this before and, if so, what's the solution?

Best Answer

Answers

• jillm
    jillm Member
    Thanks for the reply! Is there some search term I could have used or another system I could have looked in to know this was a known issue? If not, that's okay -- I work in software, too, so I feel bad if I couldn't have found this information on my own.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    You're welcome!

And I don't believe that there was a public announcement put out for it as our teams usually try and get website issues resolved as quickly as possible.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.