Issues with Check Pay not resetting

:/ I tried to set up a payment using Check Pay and I get the response I have no more checks available. It is supposed to reset on October 6 and I have only done 2 check pays since then. I should have 6. Why won't Quicken send via Check Pay?

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited October 2020
    Hello @jaustin913,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you currently have running?
    • Help > About Quicken
    First, could you please follow the instructions found in this support article to see how many payments you have left according to Quicken as well as what your payment allotment is? 

Please, check back and let us know!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• I am using Quicken Premier 2020.
    Version: R29.12
    Build: 27.1..29.12

When I go to make a Check Pay payment I get the following response even though I have only entered 2 Check Pay transactions since October 6.

Check Pay allowed: 6
    Check Pay Available: 0

Jeff
  • Quicken Anja
    Thank you for providing the requested information.

Did it also tell you how many payments were used?

Also, since you are still running version R29.12, could you please navigate to Help > Check for updates and see if you get the option to install the latest version release R29.20? The issue may resolve itself by bringing Quicken up-to-date. If not, we'll go from there.

-Quicken Anja

• I did "check for updates" and was upgrade to R29.16. I tried doing Check Pay again and got the same message. It does not tell mehow many I used, only how many are remaining. See the image I attached.
  • Quicken Anja
    You can download and install R29.20 from this support article instead.

However, if that does not resolve it, then you will need to contact Quicken Support directly to have our Tier 2 team correct this for you.

-Quicken Anja

• J1959
    J1959 Member
    Why have check-pay quotas suddenly been reduced from 6 to 3! Six was not enough, to begin with. Three is an insult! I have heard they may be working on an individual "pay-per-check" (tech support mentioned $1.00 per check) over quota solution vs. a flat out 10.00 per month. Will we be notified and kept apprised of developments about this? Please advise.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @J1959

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to ask your question.

You will need to contact support directly for a review of your Quicken Bill Manager profile to determine the cause of this change.

Quicken Care has the tools that the Community does not have, to make account adjustments if necessary.

Quicken Support 

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.