"Sorry. We encountered an error. It's not your fault"

I get this message when trying to set up a new account through Academy Bank. Please fix this so I can use Quicken that I am paying for.

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @kellykufeldt

Thank you for the response and for providing more details.

An "It's not your fault" error will require a contact to support for a review of the log files and possible escalation to resolve.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

When contacting support, be sure to let me know how long you have been receiving this error.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • OkieInCO
    OkieInCO Member ✭✭
    I am also getting the following error message when trying to add an account using online services:

"Sorry. We encountered an error. (It's not your fault.)"

I was attempting to add Northwestern Mutual Wealth. I went to the support link suggested above, but neither "chat now" or "call now" were available. Is there no email address we can send this escalation to?
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @OkielnCO,

Thank you for adding to this thread to let us know you are experiencing the same issue, though I am sorry to hear that.

Though there is no email to send it to, you can send your logs via Help > Report a problem from within the Quicken program. However, please be aware that you will not receive a response by submitting your logs this way.

It is possible that you have tried to contact Chat and Phone Support outside of operating hours. Please, click here to review Quicken Support's current hours of operation.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.