Online Payee List Is Incorrect

This discussion was created from comments split from: Keeping online payee addresses up to date.

Comments

• Ben
    Ben Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2020
    I've been trying to use the bill payment feature through a number of banks now. Chase, BBVA and most recently the Bank of the West. None of them seem to properly sync the online payee list. I've had all kinds of issues to the point that I've just about given up on the feature ever working. [Removed-Speculation/Inaccurate] 

Has anyone had luck with their online payee list staying properly in sync when using a bank that supports direct connect bill pay and transfers?
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Ben

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your experience and feedback with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

We'll need a bit more information to be able to assist.

Please take a moment to review the information available here and post back to let us know what version and release of Quicken you are using.

Can you please provide more details on how the payee list is not syncing? What is inaccurate and or missing? 

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • Ben
    Ben Member ✭✭✭
    Quicken Home and Business 2020 R29.22 Build: 27.1.29.22

Windows 10 Enterprise edition build 19042.610 Windows Feature Experiance Pack 120.2212.31.0.

If I create a biller on the biller website it doesn't pull down the information in quicken when I do a one step update. My "Online payee list" is completely empty.

When I try to create the biller in Quicken, it does actually sync up to the Bill payment website at Bank of the West, however it sets it up as mailing a check instead of an electronic payment. Example Chase credit card would take one business day to process if I set it up on the bill pay website. It says it will take 6 days if I use the one I created in Quicken.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Ben,

Thank you for providing additional information, though I apologize you have not yet received a follow-up response. 

To clarify-- are you creating the biller within the Online Payee List by going to Tools > Online Payee List or are you setting it up as an Online Biller via the Bills & Income tab? Also, when you navigate to Tools > Online Center, are you seeing any payments scheduled there, or is that empty as well?

Please, check back and let us know!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Ben
    Ben Member ✭✭✭
    I am trying to create a biller in Online Payee List. The most recent thing I tried was scheduling 3 bill payments on the biller website. I tried to update and didn't get anything. The following day, I ran an update and all 3 payments were downloaded and are showing. Yet online payee list only has one entry in there. The other online payee's are not showing up.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Ben

Thank you for the response, although I am sorry to hear that the trouble continues to persist.

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the ability to initiate a screen share to view the issue in real-time to review and research this further.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.