Lowes business card [as Online Biller]

Get "could not access biller info" when i tried to pay bill. Tried delete then add then validate online billers then refresh. Bills and Income list shows Lowes but get error above. Noticed that when I selected Lowes Business acct when adding the account it showed address as "lowesforpros/l/business-credit-center.html. When I log into my lowes account in browser i login to site "commercial.syf.com/commercialgen2/......." to see my statement.

Comments

• chas170
    chas170 Member ✭✭
    UPDATE "Could not access biller info" error when trying to pay with quick pay. That was this morniing. Now (4pm) I can access biller info. shows current balance and can add amount I want to pay and enter a date f or payment in the future. Get error that biller can only accept payment today. Why not in the future like all my other bills?
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @chas170,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this and have not received a response yet.

First, could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

Also, where in Quicken are you entering the payment from-- Bills & Income tab or your transaction register?

Please, check back and let us know!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• chas170
    chas170 Member ✭✭
    i'm using quicken premier membership 2020 v R30.10 Build 27.1.30.10

I'm trying to make payment from bills and income tab.
  • chas170
    chas170 Member ✭✭
    Getting "Biller will only allow payment today or earlier " on other accounts also. Cannot schedule payment for future date. Newly received bills aren't updating in Bills and income.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @chas170

Thank you for the response, although I am sorry to hear that the trouble continues to persist.

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the ability to review the online biller profile to report any issue and to investigate this issue further.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.