Where is the Extra Bill Manager Payments Added Feature?

In the Quicken Release R30.9 (US Versions, Nov 2020) a new feature was added to get additional payments when you run out.

"Added option to Activate Automatic Add-On Payments for Quicken Bill Manager. You can now automatically add additional bill payments if you exceed your monthly allotment of payments, for a small fee. An email will be sent to you every time Quicken automatically adds more payments"

I am out of payments and I do not know how to get more. The support article implies that you may be prompted when you run out but nothing happens. How is this done? I have looked around for a setting or something with no luck. I have a feeling it is not activated currently. Which would really be [profanity removed]. Yes, I have the update.

The support article mentions you can disable this feature by going to your account page on Quicken is why I say I think it is not functional. There is not anything on my account page about bill payments i can find?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @jnprop,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to the Community about your issue, though I apologize for any frustration this may have caused.

If you are in need of more payments than what is currently available, please call Quicken Support directly during operating hours. They also have the ability to screen share with you (if you feel comfortable doing so) and will be better equipped to help you accomplish and set up what you need.

Thank you!

Click here to view Quicken Support's current hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jnprop
    jnprop Member ✭✭✭✭
    @Quicken Anja

THank you. ANd sure I can do that. But i prefer not. The support article explains this is just done on screen. But it is not!
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020
    Hello @jnprop

Thank you for the response and the additional details. Did you previously use Quicken Bill Pay and migrated to the new Quicken Bill Manager?

At this time, the ability to add more payments is limited to customers that have migrated from Quicken Bill Pay.

https://www.quicken.com/support/bill-manager-enable-add-payments

This feature is only available for Quicken Bill Pay users that have migrated to Bill Manager. This feature will be available to all users in the future. 

If you have migrated, from Quicken Bill Manager, please see the information here.

If you do not see the necessary steps presented in the article, you will need to contact support directly for assistance as they have the necessary tools to assist with this issue that the Community does not.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • jnprop
    jnprop Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020
    @Quicken_Tyka Thank you for your further response. Yes, I had Bill Pay and migrated. So not sure why it is not populating for me. Looks like I have to call anyway now! Thanks again.
This discussion has been closed.