Repeating payments with New Quicken Bill Manager

Options
Formerly with Quicken Bill Pay, I could schedule repeating payments for the next year, with split categories repeated.

Not so easy with the New Quicken Bill Manager.

1. There is no way to schedule a repeating payment in the BILLS & INCOME tab.
2. Repeating a payment requires clicking the CheckFree payee again and entering a new date, one-by-one, and re-editing the split categories.
3. There seems to be a 3-month time limit on scheduled payments. So on January 1st, I cannot schedule anything beyond April 2nd.
4. Even using the Scheduler and within BILLS&INCOME using the "Due in 12 months" filter, I cannot edit these payment dates beyond April 2nd, and they still require one-by-one entries.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Hello @eyedoc,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your request, though I apologize for any inconvenience caused by the current absence of this feature.

Even though Recurring Payments are currently not available with Quicken Bill Manager, it is in the works. We know this is a big concern to users, and our Development and Product teams are working on implementing this feature.

Therefore, I'd like to refer you to this active Idea post regarding this topic which is currently marked as Planned. Feel free to bookmark the Idea post as well by clicking the yellow star in the top-right corner of the post to be notified of updates as they become available.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Barryng
    Barryng Member ✭✭
    Options
    Please advise when it is anticipated recurring payments will be again included as a feature of the Quicken software.

Also, I noticed Quicken uses ACH transfers to get their fees from my account. So, might there be plans to include recurring ACH transfers so I can make a monthly distribution direct to my eight partners bank accounts in lieu of mailing them checks each month? Aside from a great convenience, this is especially important since Quicken mailed checks are now regularly taking up to three weeks to be delivered by the USPS.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Barryng,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question and adding to this discussion.

Regarding recurring payments, we do not have an ETA on when it will be implemented, however, you can bookmark the Idea post for it by clicking the yellow star in the top-right corner of the post to be notified of updates as they become available.

We also have this active Idea post regarding account transfers. If you would like to see this feature be added in the future, you can go ahead and add your vote to it.

Additionally, if the idea(s) referenced above isn't quite what you are looking for or you have other ideas you wish to submit an official request for, what you can do is create an idea post and add your vote. This way other users who have the same or a similar request can vote on your idea.

Our development team frequently uses our idea posts in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers. 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.