Is anyone having a problem updating to Members 1st Federal Credit Union? CC 501

JAG
JAG Member ✭✭
On 1/8/21 I received the CC-501 and CC-898 error messages when trying to update to Members 1st FCU. I waited and tried again today 1/12/21 and received the same error message. I have Quicken 2020, Version R30.21, Build 27.1.30.20. I'm on Windows 10.0.19041.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @JAG,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

As stated in this support article regarding errors CC-501 and CC-898, if the issue persists for more than 24 hours, you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files to further investigate the issue and will then be required to file an escalation in order to have it successfully resolved.

I do apologize for being unable to resolve this issue from here in the Community.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• JAG
    JAG Member ✭✭
    I have tried repeatedly to reach Quicken Support since 1/8/2021 and I get no response.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Thank you for letting me know about that.

When you tried contacting support was it via chat or phone? If you don't mind, I'd like to look further into it.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• JAG
    JAG Member ✭✭
    I have tried several times via chat including today at noon EST. I again tried to do an update to Members 1st FCU and received the same CC-501 error that I have been getting since 1/8/21.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @jaggerca

Thank you for the response, although I apologize that you have been unable to reach support.

If you are experiencing a CC: 501 error, this will require a review of the logs and possible escalation to correct them. The Community does not have the tools to review and escalate the banking issues of this nature.

To contact support, please click on the link here: Quicken Support. Then choose "Talk To Support" If you find that there is no response and selecting "Talk To Support" please review the steps and information available here to enable popups. If you encounter issues with this, I have included an image of the phone number to contact support.

If you have further difficulties reaching support, please let us know what you encountering so we can ensure that you are able to reach them in the future.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • JAG
    JAG Member ✭✭
    I have verified in the Chrome settings that popups are allowed from Quicken.com. However, when I click on the Support button nothing happens. I will try calling Support using the number you provided. Thank you.
  • JAG
    JAG Member ✭✭
    On 1/15/21 Tech Support escalated this issue; the reference number is
    T-8254889. I just attempted an update and I am still receiving the CC-501 error. It is quite disappointing that this problem has not yet been resolved as I have had this issue since at least 1/8/21.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    Hello @JAG

Thank you for the response and for letting us know how it went with support. I was able to locate the ticket and it is currently marked as being in-progress.

I do not have an ETA that I am able to provide, however, you will be contacted via email once the escalation has been completed.

Thank you for your patience.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • JAG
    JAG Member ✭✭
    What is the status of T-8254889?
  • JAG
    JAG Member ✭✭
    I was able to do an update today 9:50 AM to Members 1st FCU.
This discussion has been closed.