Must First Verify Account On Website?

Anyone else getting failed quick payment alerts stating the banking info must first be verified on the website and therefore Quicken has (yet again) failed to successfully send payment? This despite the fact I can go right to the site and used already accurate and saved banking info to make the same payment in a matter of seconds? I'm so close to being done. Have wasted countless hours...days even setting up online accounts, fixing errors, and lately out of anxiety, double checking success of scheduled payments. I have spent more time in the Quicken software in the last year or so than I have over the last 20 years total. So frustrated.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @mamitchell0928,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Quicken > About Quicken

Also, which financial institution do you have set up as your payment account for sending Quick Pay payments?

Please, check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• RAChapman
    RAChapman Member ✭✭
    I am using Quicken for Mac Version 6.1.1 (Build 601.37924.100) mac11.2 Premier. Bank is Bank of America.
  • Quicken for Mac Version 6.0.3, Bank is PNC, Error is Discover.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @RAChapman and @mamitchell0928

Thank you for the response and the additional details.

If you have not done so already, I would take a moment to review the steps and information available here.

Please let us know if these steps work to resolve the issue.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • The banking info was already saved bc Quicken failed in the same manner last month and I paid it through the site. I have also looked into another community response suggesting to edit the name of the payment account to include the last four numbers of my bank account number on the Discover site. I do not see an option to assign or edit a “nickname” to my saved payment account, so that doesn’t work. One of the perks of “old Quicken” was that I didn’t actually have to share sensitive banking info with all of my payees online in order to connect and this is just another let down. Honestly, I think it’ll just be easier to pay it on the site than spend more time on this. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.