QBM Scheduled Payments

This discussion was created from comments split from: Can not schedule a Quickpay on date other than date shown in red.

Comments

• Having this exact problem as tombott with a Georgia Natural Gas Bill (6 months after that post...still a problem). Why won't Quicken just permit scheduling a payment at anytime and in any amount, whether or not a bill is pending? The current code logic is frustrating.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @SoundWave,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your issue, though I apologize for any inconvenience this experience may cause.

Since, unfortunately, Quicken does not currently have this feature available, I'd like to refer you to this active Idea post regarding this topic instead. If you would like to see this feature be added in the future, you can go ahead and add your vote to it. 

Alternatively, if this is not quite what you are looking for and wish to submit your own request for something more specific, then you can create your own idea post and add your vote

Our Development and Product teams frequently use our idea posts in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers. 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.