CC-501 Error/ Slow OSU [Edited]

ksdeuser@
ksdeuser@ Member ✭✭
Error indicates an issue with Quicken Server when doing a one step update. I am unable to connect to Citi, Discover or CarMax.
Tagged:

Comments

• mrzookie
    mrzookie Member ✭✭✭✭
    Is your error CC 501? Does it take a very long time update before you get it?

There appears to be a problem on the Quicken end with updating accounts using Express Web Connect (EWC). There are already several threads posted describing the problem.
  • Is Quicken having a massive problem with updating account activity today? NONE of my accounts will process updates!!!

I have rebooted my PC and restarted Quicken twice today with zero results for update attempts.
  • splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't really give you any advice since you have not stated what the errors are that you got.
    My downloads for Discover, Chase and Edward Jones worked normally this AM.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Error codes were CC-501 on Chase and JSCFCU while I get OL-362-A errors on multiple Schwab accounts. The Schwab error codes have been happening since yesterday.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello All,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have reported this issue to our Development and Product teams this morning and just received notice that the issue should be resolved now. If you don't mind, could you please close and relaunch Quicken and try again to verify whether or not the resolution was successful?

Please, check back and let us know how it goes! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• DisplacedHoosier
    DisplacedHoosier Member ✭✭✭✭
    Still getting CC-501 errors on EWC accounts after this update. Closed and re-opened Quicken.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still getting CC-501 errors on EWC accounts after this update. Closed and re-opened Quicken.

Please read and follow instructions here: https://www.quicken.com/support/error-when-using-online-services-cc-501

Support needs to dig a little deeper to resolve this issue for you.

• mrzookie
    mrzookie Member ✭✭✭✭
    @Quicken_Anja. Still getting the CC-501 errors as well, although they are coming up quickly, without the long "processing data" delay. In addition, the "last download date/time" has been updated, but no transactions have been downloaded.
    Something was fixed, but not everything. 

Thanks for your help and please ask the dev people to keep at it.
  • Quicken Anja
    Hello All,

For those still receiving the error, can you please navigate to Help > Report a Problem to submit your logs so our Development and Product teams can further investigate this issue?

In the meantime, please wait at least 24 hours and try again later.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

• mrzookie
    mrzookie Member ✭✭✭✭
    @Quicken_Anja - Which specific logs do you need?
  • Quicken Anja
    @mrzookie All logs that are preselected in the Report a problem screen, please.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

• mrzookie
    mrzookie Member ✭✭✭✭
    @Quicken_Anja - I sent them, I think. The Report a Problem screen froze when I clicked "Send". Can you confirm receipt?
  • Quicken Anja
    edited February 2021
    @mrzookie I am not able to confirm receipt, unfortunately, as these reports are sent directly to our Development and Product teams. However, if they are submitted successfully, you should receive a dialog saying "Thank you for sending the report to Quicken" with a blue Close button underneath (see example below).

If you did not receive this dialog, please try resubmitting your logs! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

• mrzookie
    mrzookie Member ✭✭✭✭
    The dialog was only partially visible, so the logs probably were sent.

FYI - I was able to successfully update Citi and Synchrony at 3:20 PM ET.
  • BobKopolow
    BobKopolow Member ✭✭
    CC-501 this morning
  • BobKopolow
    BobKopolow Member ✭✭
    My account won't download this morning. Server down?
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello all,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue.

Please visit the alert at the link below and 'bookmark' the Alert by clicking the yellow star icon in the upper right. This will ensure that you are notified via email of any updates or changes.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7889057/new-2-19-20-one-step-update-delays-followed-by-cc-501-error

To reiterate, the recommended step is to allow 2-4 hours before attempting to add/update Express Web Connect connected accounts again.

Thank you for your patience.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.