I can no longer connect to my Wells Fargo accounts.

This started the end of Feb. Reset did not help. Deactivated account and now cannot reactivate. Error notice says; cannot connect with Wells Fargo. This has gone on for days.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and tell us about your issue with Wells Fargo, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Our teams are aware of this issue and are currently investigating and working on a resolution, though we do not have an ETA on when that will be.

While the investigation remains ongoing, we ask that you please contact Quicken Support directly so our support agents can collect your log files and file an escalation with our Tier 2 team. Alternatively, you can also submit your log files by navigating to Help > Report a problem. The more logs we receive, the better.

Thank you for bringing awareness to this issue and we appreciate your patience, though I apologize for any inconvenience this issue may cause in the meantime!

Please, click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Charles Reed

Which method are you using to connect with Wells?  If it is Express Web Connect, your current issues are likely being caused by the flood of Stimulus payments hitting the banking systems - thanks to Uncle Sam.  See this LINK for more information but also note that the Quicken updates - including those made today - simply report what the banks are currently reporting and may not be accurate for all users.

This should be a very short-term issue and you should be able to reconnect your account(s) in a day or two.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Yes I use Express Web Connect and according to the link you provided those issues have been resolved, but my issue persists.
  • Brian G.
    Brian G. Member
    My Wells Fargo accounts will not update even though they say they have resolved their issues w/covid relief. How can I resolve this?
  • italiandavea
    italiandavea Member ✭✭
    I have the same issue as of this date. Resetting, deactivate then activate does not work. QUICKEN notes problem is not my fault? WF advisors connects, but the bank side does not. Whaere is the issue?
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Brian G. and @italiandavea

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you're experiencing this trouble.

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps. 

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support 

Quicken Care has the tools to review the logs and escalate the issue if necessary. 

Thank you, 

-Quicken Tyka 

~~~***~~~
  • italiandavea
    italiandavea Member ✭✭
    That is where I started. So far, WF Bank is not a connectable entity for me any more Up until this past Friday, no problem but now I can not even add a new account.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and tell us about your issue with Wells Fargo, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Our teams are aware of this issue and are currently investigating and working on a resolution, though we do not have an ETA on when that will be.

While the investigation remains ongoing, we ask that you please contact Quicken Support directly so our support agents can collect your log files and file an escalation with our Tier 2 team. Alternatively, you can also submit your log files by navigating to Help > Report a problem. The more logs we receive, the better.

Thank you for bringing awareness to this issue and we appreciate your patience, though I apologize for any inconvenience this issue may cause in the meantime!

Please, click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.