One Step Update Problem

Trying to One Step Update, it does not work. I get this error msg "You cannot transfer into your mutual fund account prior to a Placeholder Transaction." I reviewed my list of transactions for a mutual acct. I see a placeholder entry. Cannot delete it.
The message does not go away when I click "OK". Cannot exit. Must shut down to close Quicken.
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Amodeo

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

If you have not done so already, I would take a moment to review the steps here, to resolve the placeholder entry. This will either allow you to remove the placeholder after or will resolve the error message.

Please let us know how it goes!
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Amodeo
    Amodeo Member
    For past few days, when trying to One Step Update, I get the message "Q online services not available. Try again in 10 minutes." I have tried on different days. Get same message.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Amodeo,
    Amodeo said:
    For past few days, when trying to One Step Update, I get the message "Q online services not available. Try again in 10 minutes." I have tried on different days. Get same message.
    If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the troubleshooting instructions found in this Community FAQ to resolve this error message.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.