Residual securities value?

Options
SomebodyInGNV
SomebodyInGNV Member ✭✭✭
edited May 2021 in Investing (Windows)
Hello. I liquidated all securities in an investment account. The holdings window accurately shows only cash. However, the "securities value" below the register is non-zero. I'm guessing there's a transaction that's off by a third or fourth decimal place but I don't know how to find and correct it. Suggestions?
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @SomebodyInGNV

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue although, I apologize that you have not received a response.

We will need a bit more information to be able to assist. Please navigate to Help > About Quicken and provide the release that you are currently running.

It may also be helpful to provide a screenshot of the error using the Windows Snipping Tool. To learn more about posting screenshots to the Community, please take a moment to review the information available here

Is this account connected for automatic download or is this a manual account?

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist. 

Thank you, 

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Account Overview / Holdings view should show if there are fractional shares left over in any security in your account, up to 6 decimal places, e.g., 0.000012
    Due to the limited size of the window you may have to reduce the size of the Name column by dragging the '|' on the right edge of the Name field left. This will make more data columns visible.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Change your last sale transaction, of each security, to "Sell All", to clean up those tiny fractions.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP