Unable to Quicken Connect to Citi (Mac)

ampeg66
ampeg66 Member
I've been unable to connect to Citi using Quicken Connect since yesterday. The error code is AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (FI_WEBSITE_UNAVAILABLE:ccscrape.105).

Is anyone else having trouble? Could this be similar to the Chase errors last week that were on the institution end and we just have to wait until they're resolved?

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited April 2021 Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue here in the Community.

Unfortunately, Citibank is currently blocking aggregation resulting in various errors and we advise that users allow another 24 to 48 hrs for connections to be resumed.

While the issue remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for updates. If you wish to be notified as updates become available, please bookmark the alert by clicking the yellow star on the top-right. 

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• CLPOCH
    CLPOCH Member ✭✭
    I had that issue with my Bank, and I tried this on my desktop version, and that fixed it.. Accounts -> Settings -> Downloads -> Reset, and that may have fixed it. Not getting an error anymore.
  • Susie
    Susie Member ✭✭✭
    > @ampeg66 said:
    > I've been unable to connect to Citi using Quicken Connect since yesterday. The error code is AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (FI_WEBSITE_UNAVAILABLE:ccscrape.105).
    >
    > Is anyone else having trouble? Could this be similar to the Chase errors last week that were on the institution end and we just have to wait until they're resolved?

I am having the same issue. Help!
  • CLPOCH
    CLPOCH Member ✭✭
    > @Susie said:
    > > @ampeg66 said:
    > > I've been unable to connect to Citi using Quicken Connect since yesterday. The error code is AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (FI_WEBSITE_UNAVAILABLE:ccscrape.105).
    > >
    > > Is anyone else having trouble? Could this be similar to the Chase errors last week that were on the institution end and we just have to wait until they're resolved?
    >
    > I am having the same issue. Help!

Try this from above... worth a try..

I had that issue with my Bank, and I tried this on my desktop version, and that fixed it.. Accounts -> Settings -> Downloads -> Reset, and that may have fixed it. Not getting an error anymore.
  • ampeg66
    ampeg66 Member
    Thanks. I disconnected downloads and when I tried to reconnect I got the error.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @ampeg66

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you're experiencing this trouble.

When you receive the 105 error, do you get an option to report this issue? If so, can you please select the envelope on the error screen to send the report.

If not, can you please navigate to Help > Report a Problem to report this issue and please include the logs so that I may review the issue further.

Please let me know once this has been sent.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Susie
    Susie Member ✭✭✭
    Now the error is 102.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Susie

Thank you for the response and additional details.

If you have not done so already, please take a moment to review the steps and information available here.

If the trouble persists after completing these steps please contact Quicken Support so they can help fix this issue.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • ampeg66
    ampeg66 Member
    Hi Tyka,

I was just able to successfully connect to the Citi account I disconnected earlier.

When I then updated accounts I initially got the 102 error (instead of 105) on all Citi accounts. I tried again and it seems to be working normally now.
  • Susie
    Susie Member ✭✭✭
    I am still getting the 102 error, unfortunately

• Pankaj Yawalkar
    Pankaj Yawalkar Member ✭✭
    I get an error with my Citibank connectsions it is FL_timeout CCscrape 102. I have reported it to quicken. Any idea why so many people are suddenly facing issues?=
  • FranklinFarr
    FranklinFarr Member ✭✭
    Ive been having the same issue and there is no option to report issue to Quicken. This has been an issue for at least 3 days. Thanks.
  • jeromebshapiro
    jeromebshapiro Member ✭✭
    Someone at CitiPriority told me that they are doing a site update that will take "several days." That probably explains it. I am having the same problem--and switching banks!
  • Susie
    Susie Member ✭✭✭
    When will the issue be fixed?  I was able to download on March 23, now it's back to the 102 error.  
  • SDG is me
    SDG is me Member ✭✭
    Same issue here — for days. I get message: Retry. Flow not handled. AGGREGATOR IN ERROR FI TIMEOUT ccscrape 102 if anyone at Q is interested.

Was on phone with CB and no problem on their end with exporting transactions to computer and then import to Q.

Direct Connect with Quicken seems to have issue but impossible to get tech support on phone despite paying annual fee for this product.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited April 2021 Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue here in the Community.

Unfortunately, Citibank is currently blocking aggregation resulting in various errors and we advise that users allow another 24 to 48 hrs for connections to be resumed.

While the issue remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for updates. If you wish to be notified as updates become available, please bookmark the alert by clicking the yellow star on the top-right. 

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Douglas H
    Douglas H Member ✭✭
    Any progress yet on this? It has been a week now with no success in downloading transactions from Citi. A 24 to 48 hours wait has become days now. Paying a yearly fee for this Quicken product does no good if this feature does not work. Please show some urgency in getting this problem resolved and in keeping us updated on progress. Thanks.
  • Fez
    Fez Member ✭✭
    Please! Any update on this?
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited April 2021
    @Douglas H @Fez As @Quicken Anja posted just above, the problem is that Citi is blocking Quicken's access to their servers. There's nothing Quicken can do until Citi restores access. The Quicken folks will post in this thread as soon as the problem has been resolved. 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • S_ali
    S_ali Member
    I have had trouble downloading my account info from citi-costco since March 24. I get this message. AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROT (FI_WEBSITE_UNAVAILABLE:ccscrape.105)
  • Fez
    Fez Member ✭✭
    Is Quicken doing anything to resolve this matter with Citibank? It has been almost 2 weeks.
  • S_ali
    S_ali Member
    I guess not. Has anyone else had any luck resolving this?
  • Staci L
    Staci L Member
    Also waiting for a resolution... appreciate if Quicken would put some pressure on Citi please.
  • I am also having this problem it's been since March so the situation is not temporary.
  • Douglas H
    Douglas H Member ✭✭
    Just tried this again. Instead of searching for and logging in under Costco Citibank Visa, I just tried "Citibank," and put in my username and password. It worked. After a month of frustration, glad to say I am again able to auto-download transactions.
  • S_ali
    S_ali Member
    Thanks, DH. I tried the same way and it worked for me too.