Linking/Attaching a pdf scan to transactions?

Options
Wes@
Wes@ Member ✭✭
I have receipts scanned for many of my transactions. I would like to import or link them to the transactions in Quicken. I believe it can be done in QuickBooks, but wondering if there was a way to do it in Quicken?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Wes@,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the instructions found in this support article regarding this topic.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Wes@
    Wes@ Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you, I had not noticed that feature. And it was just what I was looking for. Now if it would only import & attach them automatically...
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited May 2021
    Options
    You're welcome! Glad I could help.

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

Additionally, even though there isn't currently an automatic import and attach option offered, I'd like to refer you to this active Idea post regarding this topic. If you would like to see this feature be added in the future, you can go ahead and add your vote to it, and you can also go ahead and bookmark the thread by clicking the bookmark icon on the top-right corner if you would like to be notified of updates on this feature as they become available.

Alternatively, if this is not quite what you are looking for and wish to submit your own request for something more specific, then you can create your own idea post and add your vote

Our Development and Product teams frequently use our idea posts in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers. 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• oldngrmpy1
    oldngrmpy1 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If an "Ideas" tab could be added to "Quick Links", then maybe more people would go there and browse the ideas and vote on them if it's something that affects them. As it is I don't think Quicken is getting a true assessment because there is no direct "Ideas" area that users can go to to see "IF" someone else has brought up an idea that someone could relate to and make it easy to see and vote for it.  I think Quicken would see a lot more voting for some of these ideas. As it is a lot of ideas are closed because of lack of interest, because people are seeing the ideas in a central area to agree to, and eventually vote on.
This discussion has been closed.