billing problem

Options
dont know where else to post this but: I paid quicken $38.51 on 4/23/21 through pay pal. I have not received any confirmation of my payment and my sub is expired.

Answers

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go to 
    https://www.quicken.com/support#windows
    and click on Order Questions. 
    QWin Premier subscription
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @bberger

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to share your issue. I was able to locate your order and the order has processed successfully.

Unfortunately, the order was processed under an incorrect email. There are now two Quicken accounts and one has a different spelling. I am unable to provide more details due to privacy. 

Are you able to recall the email? If not, I can process a refund and you may repurchase under the correct email.

Please let me know!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • bberger
    bberger Member
    Options
    Here is the receipt.

Quicken Inc
    April 23, 2021
    Automatic Payment
    - $38.51
    Paid with
    Transaction ID
    6EM09047NG601593T
    Return shipping
    For more info See Terms
    MasterCard Debit Card x-9411
    BMO Harris Bulls Debit
    You'll see "PAYPAL *QUICKEN INC" on your card statement.
    $38.51
    Seller info
    Quicken Inc
    http://quicken.com
    Invoice ID
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @bberger

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

The issue you're having requires an email as well as repurchasing Quicken, as such we would recommend contacting Quicken Support directly for the best assistance. I will leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

• bberger
    bberger Member
    Options
    I got the refund. I then applied on line and was forced to pay $55.63. I did this on Jul 16, 2021. I have not received any confirmation of my payment. What is the problem?
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @bberger

Thank you for notifying us, I apologize for the confusion and inconvenience. I have sent you a message with further details. 

-Quicken Paloma 
This discussion has been closed.